Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Transfer Center: How do I know which Shasta College classes will transfer to a university?

367 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Nov 07, 2016   


You can see which classes from any California community college will transfer to any California public university by using the website  Some universities keep a database of courses that will transfer from other colleges to their university on their website.  When on a university website search for key words such as “Transfer”, “Articulation” and “Course Equivalency”.